4F, No. 21, Ln. 643, Wenlin Rd, Taipei 11159, Taiwan
+886 975-000-279 • Email: email@example.com • http://garylai.ch
National Cheng Kung University(NCKU), Tainan, Taiwan Sep. 2009 - Jan. 2014
Bachelor of Management Science (Major: Industrial and Information Management)
- Major: Industrial and Information Management; Last 2 years GPA: (3.26/4.0)
- Coursework: Introduction to CS, Computer Programming and Application, Data Structure, Database Design, Dynamic Web Programming, Windows Software Design, Web Programming, Java Web Computing (GPA: 3.7/4.0)
Jungllle Oct. 2013 - present
Co-founder, Technical Leader
- Design and implement software solutions for both internal and external clients.
- Help enterprises implement internal systems to increase efficiency and decrease costs; upgrade from older systems to modern technology; localize platforms with multiple languages and evaluate transformation effect.
- Construct and maintain cloud software for managing basketball leagues (http://cbls.io) to help users eliminate difficulties of statistical calculation, game scheduling, and team management.
- Developed API for earlier prototype project, elbum.in(now http://cbls.io).
- Developed shopping cart, order management and customer relationship system for StickerHD (http://stickerhd.com).
Police Services, Alternative Military Service, Taipei, Taiwan Feb. 2014 - Jan. 2015
#### Technical Assistant
- Developed program to count patrol statistics and generate daily reports automatically.
- Helped police offices upgrade their devices operating systems and learn new electronic management system.
Womany Jul. 2013 - Sep. 2013
Full Stack Developer Intern
- Collaborate closely with designers to enhance user experience.
- Led a project entitled red-box (https://red.womany.net/), which provides female subscribers with everything they need during their period.
- Designed and implemented API to support integration with other businesses.
- Improved efficiency, executable size, and readability of previously poorly-maintained code modules through code refactoring, optimization, and documentation.
Cardinal Blue Jul. 2012 - Sep. 2012
User Experience Intern
- Filed feedback reports from in-house testers before shipping software.
- Designed multiple user interface mockups with different user scenarios.
- Applied new design and modulate codebase for website.
Web Knowledge Discovery Lab in NCKU, Tainan, Taiwan Feb. 2011 - Feb. 2012
Undergraduate Research Assistant
- Helped implement new Course Scheduling and Enrollment System.
- Designed algorithms to generate every department’s course table to improve course scheduling efficiency.
-Project listing corporations influenced by “Trade in Services Agreement between Taiwan and Mainland China.”
-Developed data processor to manipulate raw data to a more structure data format.
-Project that can convert Mandarin between any combination of regional dialect (type: traditional and simplified; region: China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan).
- Project generating random, flexible length and flexible number dummy data in Mandarin to mimic real world design.
Graduation Commencement Website
- Designed website to provide directions, agenda and hotel information for attendees.
- Designed responsive user interface for attendees who browse information on their mobile.
Asus Campus Executive Officer, Tainan and Chiayi, Taiwan Jun. 2011 - Jun. 2012
- Organized 30 people from different colleges in ASUS-related events.
- Held different activities such as a campus career fair, free computer diagnostic session and lectures.
Photography Club Sep. 2010 - July 2011
Activities Organizer and Darkroom Manager
- Planned outdoors activities and courses for members with different fields of professional photographers.
- Managed darkroom use and taught students how to develop film.
Yahoo Hack Taiwan 2013 - Final Stage
Facebook World Hack Taipei 2012 - Open Graph Awards
- Language: Mandarin (Native), English (fluent)
- Web Development, APIs Design, Database Design, Agile Development, Test Driven Development, Performance Enhancement.